Interstitial Ad Networks for Publishers: How Much Do They Pay?
Interstitial ads are a type of digital ad that appears in full screen when a user is transitioning between pages on a website or app. Interstitial ads are typically more expensive than other types of digital ads, such as banner ads, because they are more intrusive.Interstitial ads can be a great way for publishers to increase their ad revenue, but it is important to choose the right interstitial ad networks. Some interstitial ad networks pay more than others, and some have better fill rates than others.
Top Interstitial Ad Networks for Publishers
Here is a list of the top interstitial ad networks for publishers :
• Google AdMob
• Amazon Mobile Publisher Services
• Unity Ads
How Much Do Interstitial Ads Pay?
The amount that interstitial ads pay varies depending on a number of factors, including the publisher’s niche, the user’s demographics, and the time of year. However, in general, interstitial ads pay more than other types of digital ads.
According to a report by eMarketer, the average CPM for interstitial ads in the United States in 2023 is expected to be $10.11. This means that publishers can expect to earn an average of $10.11 for every 1,000 interstitial ad impressions served. However, it is important to note that the CPM for interstitial ads can vary significantly depending on the factors mentioned above. For example, publishers in high-paying niches, such as gaming and finance, can expect to earn higher CPMs for interstitial ads. Additionally, publishers can expect to earn higher CPMs for interstitial ads served to users in developed countries.
How to Choose the Right Interstitial Ad Network
When choosing an interstitial ad network, there are a few factors to consider:
• CPM: Compare the CPMs of different interstitial ad networks to find the network that pays the most for interstitial ad impressions.
• Fill rate: Choose an interstitial ad network with a high fill rate. This will ensure that your ad space is filled with ads as much as possible.
• Targeting options: Choose an interstitial ad network that offers a variety of targeting options. This will allow you to target your ads to the most relevant users.
• Reputation: Choose an interstitial ad network with a good reputation. This will help to ensure that you receive high-quality ads and that your users are not exposed to malicious ads.
Interstitial ads can be a great way for publishers to increase their ad revenue. However, it is important to choose the right interstitial ad network. By following the tips above, you can choose the interstitial ad network that is best for your needs.