Top Supply-Side Platforms (SSPs) for Publishers
Supply-side platforms (SSPs) are software platforms that help publishers manage their ad inventory and sell it to advertisers. SSPs connect publishers to multiple ad exchanges and demand-side platforms (DSPs), which allows them to reach a wider range of buyers and get the best price for their ad space.
There are many different SSPs available, so it can be tough to know which one is right for you. In this article, we’ll share a list of the top 15 SSPs for publishers in 2023, along with tips on how to choose the right one for your needs.
Top supply-side platforms (SSPs) for publishers in 2023:
Google Ad Manager
• Amazon Advertising
• Rubicon Project
How to choose the right supply-side platform (SSP) for you:
When choosing an SSP, there are a few factors you should consider:
• Features: What features are important to you? Make sure to choose an SSP that offers the features you need, such as ad trafficking, ad targeting, and ad reporting.
• Pricing: How much are you willing to pay for an SSP? SSPs have different pricing models, so it’s important to compare them before you choose one.
• Ease of use: How easy is it to use the SSP? Some SSPs are easier to use than others.
• Customer support: Does the SSP offer good customer support? This is important in case you have any problems with your account.
Tips for success with supply-side platforms (SSPs):
• Choose the right SSP for your needs. Not all SSPs are created equal. Take the time to research different SSPs before you choose one.
• Optimize your website for ads. Make sure your website is designed for ads. This means using the right ad placements and ad sizes.
• Create high-quality content. The better your content is, the more likely visitors are to click on your ads.
• Monitor your results. It’s important to monitor your ad results on a regular basis so that you can identify what’s working and what’s not. You can use this information to optimize your campaigns and improve your performance.